Thursday, April 19, 2007

Criminally Insane....Charles (Don Imus and Shooter)

Never to make light of recent events, but if you don't laugh you will cry. So I will let you be the judge.....

First Don Imustsaysomethingstupid....As a black man, yes a black man not a African American, never been there, if you would like to call me an Ohio American Nero, this sounds cool, but stupid...I'll just stay with black man..Thank you very much. I was a big fan of his show, I am not now not because of what he said, but because the hypocrites at KlanBS(CBS) fired him and I can't listen to him anymore. What does the bible say, let he who lives in glass house purchase not next to a quarry. As far as Don I wish him all the well, to me you should be able to say what you want to say, that way we all know who not to invite to the barbeque....

As far as the tragic event at Va. Tech this past week, I am so sorry for the families, friends and all those effected by the recent tragedy, I don't see how you cannot be affected in some way shape or form. Funny how now we all notice the signs that this guy was about to go off(after the shootings), his writings were dark, he was stalking two women, there were no dogs or squirrels left on campus. My ex wife struck my bed eight times with a aluminum bat, when all I asked was that she help my son with his homework, the next day she was OUT!!!!!!!(think umpire this is a baseball analogy), when God calls me and tells me to run home, I was going to make sure I was not a HOMERUN.....CRIMINALLY INSANE......CHARLES

No comments: