Friday, April 20, 2007

Incorrect....Charles

I am sorry I did not mean to interupt you while you were trying on shoes, I just noticed these kids you may or may not know in your car and it is a little hot. Let me know if I am incorrect.

I am sorry you are having this cheeseburger it looks very tasty by the way, there is one problem though don't you weigh about 600 pounds, I know people have told you this before, "you are fat" and what you are doing is incorrect.....

Okay I got one more tonight and I will stop, I know it is hot outside, but I noticed your 8 cars in your yard, under it the dead grass and motor oil, oh yes I got a quick question why does not any of your cars have wheels under them, the concrete blocks must make them hard to drive I am sure. Maybe it is just me, but I am sure this is in some way incorrect.....

No comments: